zaterdag 5 juli 2008

Wishlist.

Do you know the feeling that you wanna buy so much but you just don't have enough money for it?
Well I have that feeling alot because I want just to much clothes and other stuff.
So I have made a wishlist, and I'm trying to buy everything haha.

1. Shutter shades, just because they are so awesome to look at.
2. Wayfarer, I know this glasses are there for a long time already but I just had no money to buy them, but I will buy them soon!
3. Geek glasses, just because they are awesome and I have a party next week where the theme is geek so.
4. Gladiator sandals, I want them for so long but I can't find them anywhere in my size because I have size 35 and that pretty sucks.
5. 50's dress, because they look absolutely beautifull, I just adore them! Espcially the dresses from Vivien of Holloway are just fabulous.
6. pocketwatch, because I'm very obsessed with these things at the moment. They are just awesome and you can wear them as a necklace to! And my dad has one, I'm seeing him next week so then I can have it, pretty awesome:D
7. and I want a lot of high waisted skirts because they are so lovely. I have two of them now. One from H&M and one I made myself but I'm gonna make a lot more of them!

Geen opmerkingen: