zondag 27 juli 2008

I'm back!

heehee!

I came back from Ameland friday evening. It was very beautifull there. I saw all those beautifull locations to do photoshoots, but I couldn't take the camera with me, because my mum didn't wanted that so that pretty sucks. I really want to buy my own camera because I love to take photos and this camera is so bad. I will go back to Ameland to make photos I think. It was very good weather most of the time. The sun was shining and I was laying on the beach. I love to feel the sand under my feet, it's a very nice feeling.
Me and Lise rent a tandem it was so cool! I was laughing like all the time.
I miss ameland a bit, but it's good to be back to.
The sad thing is that I have to work the whole week and it's like the hottest week of this summer I think, so that pretty sucks.

Anyway yesterday I have been shopping. I saw this beautifull winterjacket (yes I know it's only summer:P) but it was just perfect, but it's like 70 euro. I want that jacket so bad. So I think I'm gonna buy it. And they had a lot more winterclothes and they where so adorable I want them all! Oh and I bought a had. I wanted this for so long so I very happy with it:D.

x

Geen opmerkingen: