vrijdag 4 juli 2008

The sound of my heart.

I thought it was time to post some songs which I think are absolutely worth listening. So here are some of my favourite songs. Some of them are pretty old but I still love them though. I love the English songs from the kooks and one night only, they have a beautifull English accent.

1. Five O'Clock Heroes ft. Agyness Deyn - Who
2. Howie Day - Collide
3. Enation - Eyes of grace
4. The Kooks - Always where I need to be
5. One Night Only - You and Me
6. One Night Only - Just for tonight
7. One Night Only - It's about time
8. Brooke Fraser - Lifeline
9. The Kooks - Ooh La
10. Enation - Flint
11. Alphabeat - Boyfriend
12. Avril Lavigne - I will be
13. Nickelback - Far Away
14. Poison - Every Rose Has It's Thorn
15. Go go dolls - Iris
16. Good Charlotte - We believe
17. Paolo Nutini - New Shoes
18. King - Love and Pride
19. Haddaway - What is love
20. Chris Daughtry - Home

Geen opmerkingen: