maandag 14 juli 2008

Boys, sometimes a girl just need one.

Boys with a good clothesstyle are hard to find these days. I think it's important that they where nice clothes, because I love clothes. Oke they don't have to look like a model who could walk right out of the magazine, but they should have a pair of good jeans and a nice shirt.
So that's why I searched on the net for famous boys with a good clothes style, yes I know they have a lot of money and could buy everything they want but still, I wish we had this good looking boys over here haha.
I love boys who look like they don't have thought about what they would where but that they actually thought about it really hard. And just a casual look with a bit of art in it. Oh and they must have long hair haha but not longer then me. Can you still follow me haha, well anyway here are some pictures of my favourite boys.


Orlando Bloom, ofcourse! He's just perfect and he is British!


George, lead singer from One Night Only, just because he makes awesome music and he is very cool I think and he is British!


Jude Law, he is an beautifull British men, I love British boys!


Heath Ledger, because he was an awesome actor and I think it's very sad he died, he could become one of the best actors ever I think.


Emile Herish, I felt in love with him when I saw his movie the girl next door, he has this really cute smile, Heath Ledger had the same smile. Just adore him!

Geen opmerkingen: