vrijdag 20 juni 2008

Parkstyle

At school I had fashion as subject for 8 lessons. It was AMAZING! I wish I had this subject for the whole year but unfortunally that isn't gonna happen. For this subject you had to give a presentation. I made a dress and took pictures of this dress. So actually I did my schoolwork and a photoshoot, I really love to do this. Mieke a good friend of me was my model. She has this beautifull hear and it suits perfectlly with my dress. I made a dress for the park. It's a longflowerdress and I just love flowers and the park so that was my inspiration for the dress.
mor pictures will follow, I only have this two because Mieke has the pictures on her computer, so I will post some more later.


model: Mieke Bloem
Dress: Made by me
Shoes: H&M
Belt: My mums
sunglasses: mieke's own

Geen opmerkingen: