zaterdag 21 juni 2008

Dreamworld

I actually have to be busy with school right now because I have testweek, but I just can't concentrate me. I know it's very bad but I just can't help to post on my blog, I think I'm addicted haha. But I think I will not be able to post alot because I have to learn all week. Friday I'm free so then will be my next post I think, and maybe tomorrow but that depends on how my studying is going.
Anyway, do you know Jeff Olson? If you don't you have to see his photographs. I think he is an amazing photographer. I love the way he take his photos. Especially the photoshoot with Cory Kennedy is beautifull. The pictures are made in a park and in a old home. There is also a pic where Cory is walking in a very busy street, I think this photo looks great because when you look at the photo the first thing where you look at is Cory. It looks a bit like a paparazzi picture. When I look at his photos it gives me a very nice feeling. It looks like you are in a dream world, because in some of his photos there is a kind of fog (I've no idea how I have to write this in English) in the picture.
I think Cory Kennedy is awesome. She has a great clothestyle. That's why she is a big inspiration to me.




Geen opmerkingen: