zaterdag 14 juni 2008

Favourite things

I just listend to the song 'my favourite things' from the sound of music. I think it's a very happy song and get this smile on my face when I listen to it. In the song the nany tells something about her favourite things so i decided to tell you some of my favourite things.

Favourite designer
I don't have one favourite designer, I like the clothes from ChloƩ, Stella MCcartney, Daryl van Wouw, MiuMiu. But I think at the moment I like the clothes from ChloƩ the best because they are so colourfull.

Favourite model.
That would be Agyness Deyn. Because she has this great style and I just love all her looks. I also like Kate Moss because she just has awesome black & white pictures.


Favourite glasses.
I'm in love with the wayfarer. I think they are great and I especially love them in bright colours.
I also adore the geek glasses, they have this nerdy look but they can look really great with a good outifit.


Favourite photos.
At the moment I really like black & white photos. They have this classy look which I really adore.


Favourite movie.
I love the notebook. I just can't get enough of this story. Noah and Ally are just a perfect couple and I think this movie is one of the best ever made.


Favourite blogger.
Deffinatly Lisa because she is an adorable girl with one of the best clothestyle I have ever seen. I just love all of her looks and her photo's are perfect! It's a pitty that her blog is Swedish but the pictures are awesome to watch.
Favourite music.
I love the music from Alphabeat they have this happy bubbly songs. I also love the new song 'who' from five o'clock heroes ft. Agyness Deyn.
x.

Geen opmerkingen: