zondag 28 september 2008

Anna here I come!

Anna Wintour, one of most famous fashion journalists. She is the editor-in-chief of American Vogue, a position she has held since 1988. I think she is an incredible woman. She is very important in the world of fashion, she can make or breake a collection. One of my biggest dreams is to have a job just like her, I think it would be awesome to go to fashionshows and write about them. My other dreams are to become a very good fashiondesigner or fashionphotographer. I can't wait to jump in the world of fashion, that would be so cool! I know a lot of girls have the same dreams as I do, but I know my dreams will come true, I believe it can happen.
Anna Wintour is a big inspiration to me, even though people say she isn't nice at all, I think she incredible because she is editor from American Vogue for so long. Anna I will take your place if you are not able to write about fashion anymore and then it's my time to shine! Fashionworld/ Anna, here I come!

Geen opmerkingen: