vrijdag 30 mei 2008

Amazing Berlin!

Hi everyone!

It's a while ago when I posted my latest post. I'm so sorry but I was very busy with school and I have been to Berlin a week with school! It was so awesome! I thought that it would be a very boring city but I was so wrong! They have the most amazing shops there, and like a 50 Mcdonalds. The food was very bad so that's why I have seen the inside of like 5 Mcdonals because we just went there with a group to eat something normal;).
I've bought a lot of clothes and I wish I could shop there everyday but that's not gonna happen... I will post some photo's of my new outfits later.
Tomorrow one of my friends is coming over to my dad's house and we are gonna do a photoshoot in the park which is such a beautifull park! So I think I will post those photo's tomorrow.
And here are some photo's of Berlin.



The Girls!

rijksdag

Graffiti!


Hamburger Bahnhof, it's an artmuseum which was so awesome!

Have fun!

Anouk

Geen opmerkingen: